- 1.[Security] – User Secrets
- 2.[Security] Do not add Server HTTP Header
- 3.[Security] Purpose string, Encryption, Hashing data
- 4.[Security] Key Management (Implement topic)
- 5.[Security] Model Binding Security
- 6.[Security] Security header by custom middleware
- 7.[Performance] Attribute routing vs Conventional routing
What distinguishes the two types of routing systems is the process applied after a URL matches a route template. In conventional routing, the route values from the match are used to choose the action and controller from a lookup table of all conventional routed actions. In attribute routing, each template is already associated with an action, and no further lookup is needed.
Advantages of an Attribute Routing
- Endpoint can be customized in its own format.
- Endpoint can be understand easily for the user.
- Best practice with WebAPI.
- Easy for maintenance purpose.
- Endpoint looks clean and clear.
- Endpoint will be seprate for all actions.